Day Run Night Walk for The Green Earth 2019 is a major fundraising event of the Green Earth. It is a low carbon green event to spread the message of Cherish the Earth. The funds raised will be used to support TGE’s campaigns and education programmes that promote “zero-waste” culture in society.
Highlights of Day Run
- No matter you are a fast or slow runner, we welcome you to take the challenge to run at the highest mountain in Hong Kong to enjoy the extraordinary view.
- The Green Earth’s first running race will let you experience a real green and non -wasteful race.
- The route is located at Hong Kong highest country park. You can enjoy the excitement of racing and admire the beauty of nature at the same time.
- Total journey is around 6.6km
- Starting time at 09:30am / 10:00am
- Aged 16 or above are welcome to join
Highlights of Night Walk
- Slowly walking from day to night on Tai Mo Shan, you can enjoy a unique view.
- Standing at a place in Hong Kong closest to the starry sky, you will be able to experience how the starry sky be overshadowed by the light pollution of our city.
- Different photo spots will be set. Our volunteer photographers will help you take some unique pictures.
- Light Painting Photography — Our light painting photographers will transform light into art and take unique light painting photos for you.
- Total journey is around 9.9 km, which takes 3.5 -4.5 hours of walking
- Categories: Individual, Pair, Team, Family, Corporate Team
- Time: 4 – 10pm, 26/1/2019
Remarks：Participants can choose either a Green Design Medal , Vegan Lunch Buffet Coupon as finisher award or even “No souvenir is needed” to support The Green Earth
Date: 26/1/2019 (Saturday)
Venue: Tai Mo Shan Country Park
Online Application: Click Here (Individual / Pair/ Family / Corporate Team)
Deadline for Enrolment: 11/1/ 2019 (First-come-first-served)
General notes on Enrolment: Click Here
Website: Click Here
Source of Information: The Green Earth