Important Notices (Terms & Conditions)
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The information provided by The DotAsia Organisation (DotAsia) on Go.Asia website (Go.Asia) is for general reference only. Whilst DotAsia endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information, no express or implied warranty is given by DotAsia as to the accuracy of the information.
2. All the data available for searching “Project Database” are obtained from various online platforms or directly submitted by the activity’s organizers. Those data related to charities and licensed public fundraising activities at Go.Asia are obtained from the organizers official websites or from the websites of the Inland Revenue Department (IRD), Food and Environmental Hygiene Department (FEHD), Social Welfare Department (SWD), Home Affairs Department (HAD), and GovHK. To view the original sources of information, users may visit the following official websites:
IRD official website：
FEHD official website:
SWD official website:
HAD official website (Lottery Licence):
GovHK official website (Approved Charitable Fund-raising Activities):
3. DotAsia will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance by the charities on the donation. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site and are advised to obtain independent legal advice before acting on it.
4. To facilitate access by users to information provided by the charities, Go.Asia may provide or assist in providing links to external websites through its pages. Provision of, or assistance in providing, these links gives rise to no statement, representation or warranty, express or implied, that the DotAsia agrees or does not disagree with the contents of any such external sites. DotAsia will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever by any loss, destruction or damage, however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such external websites delivered on or via Go.Asia.
5. DotAsia expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the other information contained in or in connection with these sites. DotAsia does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. DotAsia is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site and are advised to obtain independent advice before acting on it.
6. By using Go.Asia, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by the DotAsia and Go.Asia without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.
7. The founders of Go.Asia, namely Mr Donnie Yen, Miss Cissy Wang and the DotAsia Organisation do not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with this website.
8.This Disclaimer has been translated into Chinese. In case of discrepancies between the English version and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
This page is also available in: 繁體中文