Organisation: The Hong Kong Institute of Contemporary Culture
The theme of MaD 2014 is “The Fifth Direction”, a metaphor for the exploration of what we envision as “better” ways forward. Since 2010, MaD fosters exchange with passionate people from diverse backgrounds. In the process, we rediscover ourselves and society, and look for new possibilities. This year, we are recruiting fresh, passionate and responsible volunteers to join our volunteers team. Every talent is needed! Sign up to make a difference now!
We are now looking for a number of passionate volunteers. If you are:
• Interested in creativity, entrepreneurship, innovation and discovery;
• Well-organized and punctual, willing to devote yourself to some tedious but meaningful coordination work;
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Putonghua; and
• Available for all briefing sessions and ALL THREE days from 10-12 January 2014.
Please join us as a VOLUNTEER to:
• Help over 30 overseas and local guests and over 1,200 young participants throughout the event
• Assist the Management Team in the coordination work, including event set-up and management, registration, workshops coordination, operational logistics, etc.
Founded in 2010, MaD (Make a Difference) believes in the potential of creativity, entrepreneurship and social innovation. Through round-the-year initiatives, such as MaD Forum, the Jockey Club Make a Difference School, MaD Good Lab and MaD trips, we inspire and empower cross-disciplinary changemakers to create positive personal, social and environmental change. MaD is a regional platform and connects different sectors to support changemakers and create a more humanistic and sustainable community.
The next edition of its annual highlight, the annual MaD Forum, will be held on 10-12 January 2014 in Hong Kong.
Recruitment period: today till 8 November, 2013;
MaD 2014 annual forum: 10-12 January, 2014
Application Deadline: 8 November 2013
Online Application: Click Here
Region: Hong Kong
Source of Information: http://www.mad.asia
This page is also available in: 繁體中文