Scientists found that up to 70% of Atlantic ice loss are caused by human activities and there may be a disappearance of all Atlantic ice as early as 2020s.

By using the Atlantic multi-decadal oscillation (AMO), Jonny Day, a climate scientist at the National Centre for Atmospheric Science at the University of Reading, said that they can only attributes at most 30% Atlantic ice loss to this model and hence implies that the remaining 70% loss are due to human activities.

Read more from original article.

Text: Laura Chung
Image & Source: The Guardian

This page is also available in: 繁體中文