Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (AVPN) Conference is going to Hong Kong in 2016. After 3 years in Singapore, we are now moving to HK to tap deeper into the social investing and philanthropy markets there. Get ready for more insight into the development of the market and the potential scale of what we can achieve in Asia together.
- Deeper analysis this year into East Asian social investing markets – understand Hong Kong and China from key stakeholders
- Investment Showcase has grown again – be one of the 30 organisations pitching to a 400+ strong funder audience
- New country analyses into Indonesia, Taiwan, Malaysia and the Philippines
- Compare regional philanthropy trends vs. global data with WINGS
- Dissect into how philanthropy fits into the new Sustainable Development Goals
- Involve the Next Gen into the social investing dialogue
There will be more funders from different sectors for collaboration, deeper insights into tested methodologies, further reach to different markets. AVPN Conference will break new ground again this year by bringing more people together for stronger partnerships and more learning.
Dates: 23 May (Members Day), 24 – 25 May 2016 (Main conference)
Venue: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Ticket prices: USD750 (Early Bird tickets, ends 29 Feb), USD950 (Standard tickets)
Member organisations get 2 free tickets, which have to be claimed asap as member tickets are limited