Organiser: Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA)
Coming to its fourth year, the IPA Mentorship Program is an intensive 4-month program by Invisible Photographer Asia (IPA) for those who wish to further their personal photographic vision and goals and importantly, to strengthen their narrative conception and expression. The program, an extension of our traditional on-site photo workshops taught across cities in Asia, is conducted one-to-one and group sessions using the online platform. The aim is for mentees to conceive, continue or finish a photo project or series as a method to strengthen their photography and understand the concerns of their individual practice.
The 2 key ingredients of the IPA Mentorship Program are Collaboration and Time. The Program seeks to create an environment of collaboration between mentors and participants where the primary focus is to discuss, incubate, critique and develop the participants’ personal photography. The Program also recognizes the value of Time – time for in-depth discussions and mentor relationships, time for participants to react and respond to feedback, and inturn develop and realise projects or personal photography goals. 16TH EDITION Now Open For Application. Participation in the IPA Mentorship Program is by application and selection. Application is open to photographers in Asia and beyond, of beginner to intermediate levels, interested in all manner and categories of photography.
TO APPLY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM:
- Participants are required to submit a WRITTEN PROPOSAL on what they would like to work on during the 3 months program. They may choose to work on a photo project, their portfolio or exploring personal vision. The proposal should highlight goals and be accompanied by supporting images, wherever possible.
- Participants are also required to submit a BIOGRAPHY, along with website links (if any) and sample images from their PORTFOLIO for evaluation.
- Submit your applications in an email to [email protected] with subject header “Application: IPA Mentorship Program 16TH EDITION.”
- Successful Applicants will be notified and required to pay the Registration Fees of USD$700 to confirm their participation in the Program. Commencement dates and info will be furnished to confirmed participants.
- Note: This is not a technical workshop. Participants are expected to have basic to intermediate photography skills.
Application Deadline: 25th July 2017
Program Period: SEPTEMBER–DECEMBER 2017 (Now 4 months).
Program Format & Requirement: Click Here
Enquiries: [email protected]
Source of Information: www.invisiblephotographer.asia