Organisation: HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK)
HandsOn Hong Kong (HOHK) is a legally registered charity under the name “HandsOn Hong Kong Limited”. We are an affiliate of the HandsOn Network (HON), an international volunteer network headquartered and registered as a nonprofit organization in the United States.
Year of Establishment: 2007
Our Mission: HandsOn Hong Kong mobilises and empowers our community to meet pressing social needs in Hong Kong through volunteer services.
Our Vision: Our vision is a caring community that gives its time and talent to transform Hong Kong.
The primary objectives of HandsOn Hong Kong include:
- Promoting volunteerism and community service as an essential aspect of life in Hong Kong;
- Offering diverse volunteer opportunities by partnering with charities that address a wide variety of issues, including poverty, children, education, elderly, disabled, immigrants, environment, and animal welfare;
- Providing volunteer opportunities to both Hong Kong natives and foreign residents in either Chinese or English;
- Creating innovative, high-impact ways of making valuable contributions to people’s lives;
- Supporting charity and corporate partners with volunteer project design and implementation;
- Making volunteering as accessible and rewarding as possible and providing a wide range of options to suit diverse interests, experiences, and schedules; and
- Providing a high-quality experience for each volunteer and charity working with HOHK.
Leading Campaign: Drink for Good
Service: Volunteer Activity Development and Management, Volunteer Management
Source of Information: Click Here
This page is also available in: 繁體中文