Date: 23 March 2013, 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Venue: Your Home & Office, Global
Earth Hour is the world’s largest collective environmental action, by individuals, communities, businesses and governments across the world. Participation is simple – everyone turn off their non-essential lights at the appointed time for one hour. This action sends a powerful message: we want a sustainable future.
Action for Individuals
- Invite your friends to join Earth Hour by posting on your Facebook, Sina Weibo, Twitter or blog, and by sending out text messages and emails.
- Download the Earth Hour doorhang as a reminder.
Action for Corporate and Organisation
- Spread the message about Earth Hour around the office.
- Promote Earth Hour across your corporate communications channels.
- Learn more about sustainable, low-carbon business operations via LOOP.
Action for School
- Spread the message about Earth Hour in school.
- Turn off the lights in school in March to show your support to Earth Hour.
- Organize events or activities to promote Earth Hour. Should you have any enquiries, please contact 2526 1011 (After language selection, press 5, 0)
Earth Hour’s Video: