EVERY ACT COUNTS.
Go.Asia is a platform under DotAsia Foundation (IRD 91/12820) that aims to initiate social innovation and charitable projects. Go.Asia has successfully brought Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution and United Nations’ anti-food waste program to Hong Kong and has raised awareness across the region. Both initiatives promote using individual efforts to create positive changes to the society. “Think.Cook.Save.” is Go.Asia first school and community food & health education program focused on delivering free talks and cooking demonstrations to school kids.
Through the Go.Asia online platform we hope to connect and unite netizens across Asia, bringing action to ideas of change for the better. We hope to inspire and be inspired by charity groups, celebrities, the ordinary person and their extraordinary stories.
Go.Asia comprises shared information and materials related to the development of volunteer service, charitable organization and projects across Asia. It also serves as a communications hub for individuals or Group VOLUNTEERS, NGOs, CHARITABLE Organization and Community Projects across Asia. For instance, volunteers will be able to gain access to the latest volunteering opportunities, while NGOs will be able to garner support and announce their upcoming directions and goals.
Go.Asia spearheaded by Hong Kong Martial Arts Superstar Donnie Yen and his wife, Ms. Cissy Wang, also organizes its own charitable projects, working with other charity foundations across Asia and around the globe.
Go.Asia cares about：
• Encourage and recruit individuals from all ages, backgrounds to participate in voluntary work
• Inform volunteers, charitable organizations, celebrities about volunteer opportunities and work experience;
• Cooperating with educational and business institutions, all industries and charitable organizations in promoting different types of community projects, volunteer service programs and initiatives.
Go.Asia aspires to bring together volunteers:
• to provide disaster relief and aid disaster victims;
• to protect animal rights, to respect life and protect the environment;
• to protect the welfare of children, at-risk youth, and the elderly;
• to assist the less-privileged and the needy.
Other charitable community projects managed by DotAsia Foundation:
This page is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)